UCSB encourages students, parents, faculty and staff to become familiar with campus emergency response procedures. These Web pages were developed to assist you in preparing for future emergencies and taking appropriate actions to protect yourself and others in an emergency situation.
Be Earthquake Ready:
- Have one gallon of water per person, per day for about five days (don’t forget to include pets’ needs)
- Obtain a hand-crank or battery operated radio to receive emergency information
- Obtain enough non-perishable food for five days
- Make sure you have extra medication and copies of important papers
- Make a family plan so everyone knows what to do if an emergency occurs.